Enerex Greens Review
According to the Canadian food guide, a normally active adult should consume between 7 and 10 servings of fruit and vegetables each day. This is about 3 1/2 - 5 cups, but depending on the amount of calories you need to consume and your weight and level of activity, this about could increase.
The benefits of eating a diet containing an abundant amount of fruit and vegetables is that your body will work more optimally and that it lowers your risk for many serious disorders including stroke and heart disease.
For some athletes, it's difficult to find time to consume the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables required for optimal health let alone enough to support their sport performance needs. This is another reason why juicing and/or greens are a good option when training. This is especially true when the volume of training increases, as it can be difficult to find time to prep food and/or consume quality nutrient dense foods that are available on the go.
Enerex Greens are supplements made greens that are juiced, not dried powders so they provide superior nutritional density. Their Greens contain greens such as Kamut grass, oat grass and sea plants such as kelp. They are easy to make up and drink on the go because you just add water to the powder.
A friend of mine introduced me to Enerex because their greens are a high quality product as it's far from powdered juices - the leaves are harvested, then juiced and dried on site at low temperatures to help persevere the vitamins, minerals and enzymes. The grasses are grown on organic farmland on a volcanic lakebed in Utah - the higher the altitude and mineral dish topsoil contribute to higher vitamins and mineral content in their greens.
This is why I like Enerex Greens:
• It’s made from juice so it contains persevered vitamins, antioxidant and enzymes
• Grasses are grown on organic farmland so no pesticides have been added to the Greens
• Manufactured at low temperature, this helps preserve vitamins, minerals and enzymes
• It’s loaded with superfoods, antioxidants and anti inflammatory agents
• They contain beets; nitric oxide - great for athletes as they increase blood flow to the muscles
• BPA-free packaging and made from PETE plastic perfect to store live food with enzyme activity
• The Greens powder mixes and dissolves well with water
• It's Quick and easy to make with little to no mess
• It comes in two flavours; original and mixed berries that taste good!
• It’s a quick and easy way to get more greens into my diet